Stormwater drainage products are manufactured for landscaping, municipal and civil purposes and can include products such as stormwater side entry pits, junction boxes, grated inlet pits, pollutant traps, pipes, box culverts, headwalls and endwalls.
Stormwater drainage systems are designed to cope with large volumes of water / rainfalls and are constructed in relation to the loads that will be travelling over them.
Seaford Rail Upgrade, Adelaide
South Road Superway, Adelaide
Torrens Parade Ground, Adelaide
· Quality product
- Off-site manufacture means high quality
- High strength, factory produced, long life precast concrete offers the ultimate outcome with minimal maintenance
· A sustainable solution
- Significant sustainability advantages through de-materialisation
· Faster construction time
- Quick installation by highly skilled crews
- Less weather dependent
· Simplified and safer construction process
- Less trades on site
- Less exposure to OHS and industrial relations risks
- Less waste
- Less materials handling.
|Stormwater drainage systems such as:
|· Major road infrastructure
||· Landscapes, reserves, parks
|· Sub divisions
||· Commercial properties
|· Car parks.
Jaye Street Drain, Cairns, Queensland
Find a Supplier