Precast concrete tanks can be many shapes and sizes including vertical cylindrical, horizontal cylindrical and rectangular. This design flexibility means that the tanks can be made to suit the location's requirements and can include baffles and arrestors if required. Tanks can be made from reinforced concrete and/or GRC and can be designed for specific needs (such as to minimise chloride penetration). If the tank is being placed in-ground, the elimination of formwork reduces the environmental impact to the surrounding area and helps protect workers from the dangers of cave-in.
· Superior structural outcome
· Quality product
- Off-site manufacture means high quality
- High strength, factory produced, long life precast concrete offers the ultiamte outcome with minimal maintenance
· High load capacity
· Reduction in formwork and propping
· A sustainable solution
- Significant sustainability advantages through de-materialisation
· Faster construction time
- Quick installation by highly skilled crews
- Less weather dependent
- Immediate working platform
· Simplified and safer construction process
- Less trades on site
- Less exposure to OHS and industrial relations risks
- Less waste
- Less materials handling
· High quality surface finishes.
For more information regarding this product please refer to the Precast Concrete Handbook (click here to buy the Handbook) or talk to one of our Members.
|· Residential buildings
|· Industrial storage
||· Desalination plants
|· Marine structures
||· Offshore platforms
|· Water containment.
Find a Supplier